At Liithos Entertainment, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our pledge is to safeguard any personal information that you provide us and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you choose. Liithos Entertainment is committed to using your personal information appropriately.
Scope of This Notice
This Online Privacy Notice applies to Liithos Entertainment websites, applications, and other digital offerings. The goal of this Online Privacy Notice is to inform you of the choices you have about the way the information collected is used. It also applies to consumer digital registration cards. For information about other offline data collections, use the contact information noted below.
Your Personal Information
Liithos Entertainment’s goal in collecting personal information about you is to facilitate the development of new products and services relevant to customers like you. Personal information also allows us to provide better service to you by tailoring our communications to match your interests – delivering more of what you want and less of what you don’t want.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Explicitly Provide. In order to participate in various online programs offered, such as trials, provision of services or information requests, you will be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us, such as your name, wallet ID, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. You can choose not to provide this information, but then you might not be able to participate in some of our services or offerings.
- Information We Automatically Collect. We use common internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you.
- IP Address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Page visits
Using Your Information
Liithos Entertainment only uses the personal information you explicitly provide to conduct business with you.
We also use this personal information to
- provide you with information related to the products or services you purchased from us
- improve our service
- personalize communications
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
Liithos Entertainment may send you an e-mail about your orders or your account in response to your questions. Liithos Entertainment and its subsidiaries may also send you e-mails with information and/or special news about products and services that may be of interest to you, provided you agreed to receive such e-mails in accordance with applicable law.
We will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference regarding the receipt of promotional e-mails. This option applies to promotional e-mail only, as we may find it necessary to send you e-mails relating to your account, order, product, or pricing changes.
Promotional e-mails that you receive from Liithos Entertainment will tell you how to decline to receive future promotional e-mails.
Protecting Your Information
Liithos Entertainment implements a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to help protect your personal information in line with applicable laws and regulations (CCPA and GDPR). Liithos Entertainment stores your data in the United States.
Some Liithos Entertainment websites contain links to and from other websites, such as social media sites. Liithos Entertainment is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Liithos Entertainment encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites.
Your RightsYou have the right under applicable law to access, correct, update, erase, and block your personal information. In some circumstances, your information may have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise your rights, please contact us here.
California supplemental privacy notice
Liithos Entertainment may collect the following categories of information:
- Identifiers (such as name, address, and email address)
- Commercial Information
- Internet or Other Network or Device Activity
- Location Information
- Professional or Employment-Related Data
- Other Information that Identifies or Can Be Reasonably Associated with You
California law permits you to request an update or removal of content or information you have given to us. To make such a request, please contact us here.